FUE Hair Transplant
FUE Hair Transplant procedure involves removal of individual follicles containing 1-4 hair or more which is usually carried out under local anesthesia. Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE) Hair transplant offered at Solace Hair Transplant clinic in Pune makes use of an instrument to create a small circular incision in the skin surrounding a follicular unit, separating it from the tissues around the follicular unit. The unit is then extracted directly from the scalp without leaving any scar.
- It’s a simple procedure.
- Minimally invasive and no scar.
- No stitches required
- Less complications rate.
- Can shave or keep hair short in future.
- Can continue to harvest grafts for future FUE procedures.
- Shorter recovery time.
- It is ideal for the treatment of incipient and advanced hair loss.
Procedure:Before you plan for the procedure there are few preoperative instructions which need to be followed. First of all you need to get the blood tests as told by the doctor. You should also discuss your any pre existing medical conditions during the consultation so as to ensure proper planning of the surgery.
Instructions to be followed Prior to FUE hair transplant surgery: Stop drinking alcohol or consume caffeine. Or any other medicines such as blood thinners as instructed by your doctor or physician.
Steps involved during surgery:
- Firstly the head is shaved.
- Donor site is marked as well as the site to be transplanted is marked.
- Local anesthesia is administered to the donor site before extracting the grafts.
- When the donor area is numb we proceed for follicular unit extraction using an automated Punch tool while the supporting staff collects the grafts.
- Then the grafts are counted and stored in a solution.
- In order to make transplantation phase painless local anesthesia is administered to the recipient site and the grafts are placed one by one with the help of patented implanters.
Instructions to be followed post procedure:
- No hair wash for next 2 hours.
- No touching or scratching of the scalp.
- No gym and swimming
- Do not use helmet
- Avoid drinking alcohol and smoking.